Revolutionize Your Supply Chain with Effective KPIs
Supply chain organisational structure enables effective and accountable decision-making
trace. can help design an organisational structure that aligns your supply or service chain strategy and operational processes, drives accountability for targeted areas through supply chain KPIs,, and considers relevant centralisation opportunities. There can be several triggers to review an organisation's structure including – a change in strategy, new technology, new markets & channels, cost reduction, and M&A activity.
trace. can assist your organisation to define its supply chain structure, optimal levels of centralisation, workforce composition and supply chain talent & capability gaps, RACIs, job descriptions and cross-functional workflows.
trace. can help organisations to restructure operations and supply chain labor in the following ways:
- Process analysis: Analyse existing operations processes to identify inefficiencies, bottlenecks, and areas for improvement.
- Workforce analysis: Evaluate the organisation's current workforce, including skills, capabilities, and responsibilities, to identify areas for improvement.
- Labor restructuring: Recommend changes to the organisation's workforce structure, such as reducing headcount, outsourcing certain functions, or creating cross-functional teams, to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Process reengineering: Recommend and implement process improvements, such as Lean, Six Sigma, or Kaizen methodologies, to streamline operations and reduce costs.
- Technology implementation: Recommend and implement logistics management software, WMS, TMS, and other relevant tools to improve supply chain visibility and management.
- Change management: Facilitate the transition to the new operations and workforce structure, including communication, training, and support for employees around updated supply chain KPIs.
- Performance management: Develop and implement a performance management system (including supply chain KPIs) to track and measure the performance of the new operations and workforce structure.