Maximise Your Business Potential with Effective Supply Chain Strategy Consulting
Our team has extensive experience in partnering with boards, c-level executives and supply chain leaders to model, design and develop optimal supply chain strategies - influencing asset profiles, structures and operating models that enhance customer value propositions, whilst balancing costs and capital.
The demands on a supply chain evolve over time.
What was a perfectly appropriate design for a business some years ago, may no longer be appropriate.
Supply chain requirements i.e. assets, infrastructure, coverage & capabilities – can change due to:
- Demand changes (e.g. growth or softening demand)
- Changing consumer expectations
- Resilience considerations (inc. sourcing changes, i.e. off-, re- and on-shoring)
- Transport & distribution changes (labour agreements, facility costs, etc.)
- M&A activity (consolidations, acquisitions, divestments, etc.)
- Product, channel or market changes (e.g. online fulfilment)
This is why it is important to review and update your supply chain strategy or create a strategy that can adapt and evolve as your business does. trace. provides a supply chain strategy consulting service that draws on years of experience from our expert team, to develop resilient supply chains.